Fitzwilliam Capital – Business Sales Executive
Job Description: Business Sales Executive (Fluent in Mandarin & English)
Company: Fitzwilliam Capital part of Fitzwilliam Group
Job details: Full time
- Working closely with the Director of Investment and investment team on projects under the Irish Immigrant Investor Program (IIP).
- Maintaining effective working relationships with existing and new business partners.
- Assisting in the creation of Sales / Marketing materials.
- Preparation and processing of Investor applications under the IIP.
- The ability to translate documents from English to Chinese and vice versa.
- Attending client meetings at Fitzwilliam Group’s Dublin 2 HQ.
- Accompanying clients to the Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service (INIS) in Dublin.
- On occasion, the successful candidate may be required to travel internationally.
- General ad hoc duties as and when required.
Skills & Experience
- Third level qualification in business or similar.
- Fluency in Mandarin.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role preferred but not essential.
- Remote working.
- Bonus structure.
- Career progression.
- To be reviewed with applicants.
About Fitzwilliam Group
Fitzwilliam Group was established in Ireland in 1975. The Group has built a strong reputation for providing a pro-active and professional service to all our customers, clients and the partnerships we enter into. Initially established as a Building Company, the Group has successfully expanded into the 3 main divisions in which it operates today – Investment, Development and Property.
Driven by our strong company values, our focus is on exceeding customer and stakeholder expectations, leaving a positive legacy in the communities we serve, protecting the environment for the future generation and promoting a safe and inclusive workplace for our team members.
Fitzwilliam Group is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.