Fitzwilliam Capital – Business Sales Executive
Job Description: Business Sales Executive (Fluent in Mandarin & English)
Company: Fitzwilliam Capital part of Fitzwilliam Group
Job details: Full time
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fluency in Mandarin & English required (Preferred)
- Providing support to the Sales & Marketing Department of Fitzwilliam Capital (Part of Fitzwilliam Group)
- Providing support to the Director of Investment and the Sales & Marketing Department in the planning and development of campaign activities.
- Assisting the Digital Team in the creation and delivery of website, social media content, email marketing, blog posts and other content.
- Providing administrative support as required.
- Support the wider team in the development and maintenance of effective working relationships with partners, sponsors and industry as appropriate.
- Liaise effectively with other departments within the Group to ensure consistency of information across the organisation.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience in sales and / or developing creative marketing content desirable but not essential.
- Writing and proofreading content to a high level of accuracy.
- IT literature and internet competent – experience of using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin & English is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good creative skills with an ability to develop ideas.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well within a team.
- Strong administration, analytical, planning, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Remote working.
- Bonus structure.
- Career progression.
- To be reviewed with applicants.
About Fitzwilliam Group
Fitzwilliam Group was established in Ireland in 1975. The Group has built a strong reputation for providing a pro-active and professional service to all our customers, clients and the partnerships we enter into. Initially established as a Building Company, the Group has successfully expanded into the 3 main divisions in which it operates today – Investment, Development and Property.
Driven by our strong company values, our focus is on exceeding customer and stakeholder expectations, leaving a positive legacy in the communities we serve, protecting the environment for the future generation and promoting a safe and inclusive workplace for our team members.
Fitzwilliam Group is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Full time, Permanent